Call for Contributed Papers
Due to multiple requests, we have decided to extend the deadline for contributed papers.
Last Deadline Extention: January 20, 2019
All papers must be written in English and should describe original work.
The length of the paper is limited to a maximum of 6 pages (in the standard IEEE conference double column format). Registered and presented regular papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
Papers will be refereed through a blind process for technical merit and content. To be eligible for publication in the Conference proceedings, an accepted paper must be presented at the Conference by one of the authors. You can send your work as a regular paper or send it to one of the accepted special sessions. Papers should be submitted before January 10, 2019.
Short papers (Work-in-
The length of WiP paper is limited to a maximum of 3 pages with no optional appendix in IEEE Xplore. At most 6 references can be included. Accepted short papers will be included in a volume of local proceedings.
WiP (short papers) contributors are expected to give a short presentation of their work (10 mn).
Authors of regular and short presented papers will be invited to submit extended versions to planned special issues & collections of:
- Computers in Industry, (Elsevier, Impact Factor: 2.850)
- Soft Computing, (Springer, Impact Factor: 2.367)
- Advanced Engineering Informatics, (Elsevier, Impact Factor: 3.358)
- Cybernetics and Systems, (Taylor & Francis Onliner, Impact Factor: 1.197)
- Discrete Event Dynamic Systems, (Springer, Impact Factor: 1.444)
- RAIRO - Operations Research, (Impact Factor: 0.478)
- Automatika, (Taylor & Francis, Impact Factor: 0.217)
- Control Theory and Technology, (Springer, Indexed SCOPUS)
Click on the icon to download the Call For Papers (.pdf)
Templates for Authors
The submitted papers should follow the usual IEEE paper format for conferences (two-columns, 10 point, Times New Roman).
For your convenience, templates are available for:
Call for Special Sessions
Click on the icon to download the template.