PaperCept on-line conference management system
All contributions to CoDIT’19 must be submitted online, in electronic format.
CoDIT’19 uses PaperCept (formerly PaperPlaza) conference management system at:
https://controls.papercept.net for submission of conference contributions and the peer-review process.
Registration for first-time users
To use PaperCept, you need a personal “account” – called PIN.
If you used PaperCept (or PaperPlaza) before, there is no need to register again – please use your existing PIN.
If you do not have a PIN, please use this link to register first (once the new window opens, select the option “Register a new PIN“).
Submitting your work
Have a valid PIN and password ready, as well as the document you plan to submit.
To submit your contribution, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://controls.papercept.net.
- Scroll down through the list of conferences to find CoDIT'19 or search for “CoDIT 2019” (type Ctrl+F to activate search and type “CoDIT 2019” as a search string). Click on the link “Submit a Contribution to CoDIT 2019“. The next page is called “Submission Wizard“.
- In the Submission Wizard page, submit the paper (contributed paper).
- Follow the submission steps.
- Upon successful submission of a manuscript, the system automatically sends an acknowledgement to the corresponding author with copies to all the co-authors.